Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Stunning Omega Speedmaster Ref. 145.022-71

1. bernarddevos Feb 6, 2017

Hi,
    I am not often selling an Omega Speedmaster.
    But I got interested in the model a couple years ago and now I need it sell some.
    First up is this very nice Speedmaster 145.022-71.
    "The stepped dial early reference, the -71, is more highly desired than the later references, because of its stepped dial."
    You can read more on this reference here: http://speedmaster101.com/145-022/145-022-71-74-76-78/
    Please also note the fact that the '71 is pretty rare in today's market.

First of all I want to make clear that this watch comes with all the original parts as far as I can see.
    The watch also has the original plexi with the Omega logo ( maybe not easy to see in my pics but it's there ).

The case is without any doubt the eye-catcher of this watch.
    It has been lightly detailled by an expert that is very skilled in case refurbs. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
    Not much to say, in my eyes it's just perfect and looks even better than the case of my 2014 Speedmaster.
    Correct medaillon case-back in fantastic condition

This '71 comes with the very attractive stepped dial which will disappear in the later years.
    The dial has some wear, especially the "T swiss made T" has some wear.
    The hour markers also suffered a bit but the strange thing is that the dial looks just great when you see it in real.
    The good thing about Speedmasters is that the dial just doesn't need to be mint.
    The original hands have this great and original green/brown "desert storm" lume color.

Original Black BASE 500 bezel with dot next to 90 (DN90) in very good condition.
    Original plexi, pushers and crown.

The watch has been completely serviced by my watchmaker. In the pictures you see pics before and after the service.
    Movement is pretty clean for a 1971 watch.
    What's more it's running just perfect, keeping perfect time, chrono starting and resetting perfectly.
    Setting time and winding the crown goes incredibly smooth.

Movement: Calibre 861
    Serial: 305xxxxx

Ok, I think that's all. I am including insured shipping with Intex and a very nice new brown leather rally strap that is a great match.
    About the price, I am pricing it way cheaper than all the other 71 Speedmaster you'll find on the internet.
    Ok there is no bracelet but then again who needs one? A Speedmaster looks best on nice leather and I mean that. :)

Price: 3650 euros ( insured shipping and leather rally strap included )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )
    ( I give a 12 month guarantee on the movement )

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0349.jpg DSC_0362.jpg DSC_0363.jpg DSC_0364.jpg DSC_0368.jpg Speed1.jpg Speed2.jpg Speed4.jpg Speed5.jpg Speed6.jpg Speed7.jpg Speed8.jpg Speed9.jpg Speed10.jpg Speed11.jpg Speed12.jpg Speed13.jpg

Beastie69 and Rodmar like this.
  2. bernarddevos Feb 11, 2017

Watch is sold now.
    Thanks to the buyer and the forum for the space.

MaiLollo likes this.
  3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Feb 11, 2017

:thumbsup: