Forums Latest Members

SOLD - SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN LIQUIDMETAL LIMITED EDITION 1948

1. Grahamsley Oct 18, 2016

FS - Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition - 1948.
    222.30.42.20.01.001. Number 1744 of 1948.

I am looking to find a great new home for this treasured watch. I have had this since 2012 and have only worn it a handful of times in that period. As you can see from the images it is truly mint condition and I would have thought one of the best out there. There are a few very minor surface marks on the divers' clasp from rubbing on the desk at work. Each time I go into an Omega boutique not only is this watch instantly recognisable but they always offer to buff out the marks but I haven't done that as I wanted to keep the watch as original as possible.

It was so hard to source this watch in 2012 that Ernest Jones told me after six months that it was no longer possible. I went on the Omega website and emailed them to explain my dissatisfaction. To my amazement Peter Smith (National Sales Manager) emailed me and told me that he had found one! Well done Omega. Happy for this email to be provided with the watch to cover it's authenticity.

It has been really hard to take some decent photos and having read some other adverts people have apologised for dust and marks. I did think 'how hard can it be' but it turns out it's quite hard! If interested and want some clarity around the photos please just ask that I shall do my best.

I would prefer someone to see the watch and be happy to purchase as I suspect that covers us both but happy to consider any proposals given the rarity of this watch. Assume if you are looking for this watch I do not need to cover it's specifications but if you need anything shout but I have included a picture of the card with the watch.

Obviously, everything is complete as seen.

I am looking for GBP5,500. Item is in the UK/London.

No returns.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Andrew

IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2598.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2618.JPG IMG_2620.JPG IMG_2621.JPG IMG_2622.JPG IMG_2623.JPG IMG_2624.JPG IMG_2626.JPG IMG_2627.JPG IMG_2628.JPG IMG_2629.JPG IMG_2630.JPG IMG_2631.JPG IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2634.JPG
    Lonestar and Omeg@007 like this.
  2. Grahamsley Oct 21, 2016

Bump.

3. Grahamsley Oct 23, 2016

Bump