Forums Latest Members

Sold: Rolex ref. 16600 Sea-Dweller (early L2xxx example) in excellent condition

1. Ramone May 27, 2018

For sale is one of the earliest examples of the ref. 16600 Sea-Dweller I've seen (L2xxx-serial, around 1988 or 1989).

It's in outstanding condition, with original finish on lugs, clearly intact bevels and perfect bracelet :)

Every part on the watch is original and period-correct (tritium dial, hands, bezel-insert, date disc, etc.). The dial is flawless, no 'spider webbing', spotting or other signs of aging. Nice even cream patina on the plots.

The original 93160 bracelet is at full length (14 links), has the divers extension, barely any stretch and no significant wear. Correct 'N3' clasp code and sharp coronet.

My guess is this watch has probably been worn very little and has most likely never been serviced. Manual winding is a little stiff, but it still keeps excellent time with normal power reserve. Everything functions as should. Serial and reference numbers are clearly intact and visible.

Price for this excellent, early 16600 Sea-Dweller is EUR 5.900 by bankwire.

The watch is located in the Netherlands, EU. Insured shipping at buyer's cost and risk (buyer may choose method of shipping). Local pick-up welcome for buyers with solid references.

I can be reached at [email protected] for any questions. Plenty of worldwide references available on request.

Return for full refund (minus shipping/insurance/customs charges) within 3 days for any reason. Returned watch must be received in the same condition as when it was originally shipped. Any possible customs charges, such as import duties or taxes (not applicable within the EU) are the responsibility of the buyer.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

x3no, Uniqez, panic k. and 7 others like this.
  2. Ramone May 28, 2018

On hold for a forum member :thumbsup:

Felice79 likes this.
  3. bazderome May 28, 2018

Jeez that was fast I saw it too late! Congrats to both of you

Felice79 likes this.
  4. Ramone May 30, 2018

Sold; thanks for the interest and thanks to OF for the space.