Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Rolex Explorer II 16570 Polar White dial with BOX AND PAPERS

1. DIV Apr 17, 2017

This is a 100% authentic Rolex Explorer II 16570 L-series (1989) with original box and papers. It comes with the matching Rolex Warranty certificate, the Explorer II booklet and inner and outer boxes stamped with "16570". This Explorer II comes on its original 78360 Oyster bracelet with "O3" clasp code which corresponds to 1989/1990. The bracelet has its full compliment of 12 links which can accommodate a wrist up to 7-3/4" (although the photos show it with only 11 links which fit my wrist). The watch is in exceptional working order and was last serviced in 2015 before I purchased it. The movement photos are of this actual Explorer II taken while my authorized watchmaker was inspecting it for me. He said that it is in fine working order and a service was not recommended at that time. The Rolex 3185 movement is currently gaining 1-2 seconds per day, well within COSC specs.
    The dial and hands may be service replacements as they still glow.
    The T<25 dial is just starting to show some early patina on the markers.

Priced to move at $3850 which includes insured shipping in the continuous USA.

Returns accepted if watch arrives and is different from its description. Buyer pays for insured return shipping.
    Additional photos are always available upon request from serious buyers.

I have some positive transaction feedbacks here and WUS as well as on TRF as "Juggernaut" and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as "Beetledan"

Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

George.A, pcdubc and oaclondon like this.
  2. DIV Apr 18, 2017

SOLD

pcdubc likes this.