Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex 216570 Explorer II Polar White Dial 42MM Full Set

1. pianomankd Apr 24, 2020

Hello everyone!

Thanks for looking. Up for sale is my Rolex Explorer II Polar White. This thing is gorgeous but alas, I need some funds, so I need to move a few pieces around.

The watch comes with everything you see in the photos below. The serial number on the warranty card has been blocked for security but it matches the watch. This is a full set with white outer box, green OEM box, hang tag, both manuals, warranty/coa card. The extra lug is also included that was removed when I was sizing the watch to my wrist.

The watch is running phenomenally! There are absolutely no cracks in the sapphire glass. On the left bottom lug, on the front there is a very very tiny nick that is barely noticeable unless you look for it. I did my best to show it to you in the photos but again, it's very difficult to see. There are signs of regular use on the clasp from desk diving, etc. I've worn the watch daily for three months now.

Price: $7100 USD
    Free shipping to continental USA.
    International shipping available at cost to buyer.
    Payment methods accepted: PayPal (+3% or F&F), Venmo, Zelle, wire transfer.
    No returns. No buyer's remorse.

I have 100% positive feedback on here, Rolex Forums, Watchuseek, and eBay (pianomankd). Buy with confidence!

Check out the photos, ask me any questions you have, and thanks for looking!

Stay safe everyone.

IMG_2285.jpeg IMG_2286.jpeg IMG_2287.jpeg IMG_2288.jpeg IMG_2289.jpeg IMG_2290.jpeg IMG_2291.jpeg IMG_2292.jpeg IMG_2293.jpeg IMG_2294.jpeg IMG_2295.jpeg IMG_2296.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg IMG_2298.jpeg IMG_2299.jpeg IMG_2300.jpeg

adibou, chanbar, bags1971 and 2 others like this.