Forums Latest Members

***SOLD OUT*** PRE-ORDER for signed copies of the 60th Anniversary book by Moonwatch Only.

1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 4, 2017

Ladies and gents.

I must firstly thank Greg and Anthony from Moonwatch Only and Fabrice at Watchprint Sarl for allowing me to do this and for signing the books, it is much appreciated.

I am please to say that I have the go ahead to do another limited run of 30 copies of the 60th Anniversary book of the Speedmaster from Moonwatch Only & Watchprint.

As some of you know I organised the run of 30 signed Moonwatch Only books for members on here with all sold in 24 hours and ended up with a waiting list so I expect these to sell fast.

CURRENTLY ALLOCATED NUMBERS BELOW

Details:

• This is a pre-order for one of the 30 signed copies of the new book. Each book will be individually numbered and signed by the authors.
    • OPEN TO EXISTING MEMBERS ONLY OF OF.NET
    • ONE copy per person.
    • Payment in GBP via PayPal gift OR bank transfer
    • If your interested please message me with the subject 'MWO60 Deposit' Please also include your full shipping address, email and phone number for shipping. KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.
    • Deposit is £50 - Refundable if you cancel.
    • PRICE IS £245 shipped.
    • Open strictly to OF.net members only
    • Picking a number is permitted. When a number is gone its gone, unless someone cancels. If you want a select number you will need to be quick!!
    • I also don't want to see these for sale on the likes of eBay etc as that means someone else looses out.
    It will be reviled on March 22nd 2017 and will ship sometime in April to me.

It will be a great addition to the MWO book that you already have.

ALLOCATED.

1. RESERVED
    2. Lawbrk
    3. Lando
    4. Mr Gadget
    5. Lillatroll
    6. Paedipod
    7. CajunTiger ( Strong demand for this number, it was picked by the first message received.)
    8. Horologyhusky
    9. AndyK
    10. Speedyphil
    11. Josephgsy
    12. BillyBlue
    13. Bin
    14. Dialstatic
    15. RESERVED
    16. GregH
    17. Kstateskier
    18. Zobified
    19. Tskythe
    20. Munichblue
    21. Neil Francis
    22. KKT
    23. SemperShells
    24. Tapaptpat
    25. Nixf6
    26. Pascs
    27. Kentlinardi
    28. Bumper
    29. YWOwatch (TBC)
    30. DLT222

Additional copies

31. @jordn Book 11 was gone
    32. @Noles_88 Book 7 was gone
    33. @Foo2rama Book 7 was gone
    34. @Kreindog24 Book 7 was gone
    35. @Dero13 Needed to read the thread Mike, I needed all the info before hand.
    36. @Bushido Book 7 was gone
    37. @Shibata Both numbers gone
    38. @alohatime - Time stamp
    39. @Bill Sohne - Time stamp
    40. @fzhu052 - Time stamp

WAITING LIST

Done by time stamp of original message to me regardless of timezone those above you messaged me first.

1. @Badwolf
    2. @BlackTalon
    3. @Igora
    4. @Mark10

themoon.jpeg willsoon.jpeg bered.jpeg MWO.jpeg
    Images used with permission of Moonwatch Only and Watchprint and are copyright 2017

"The OMEGA Speedmaster Professional - the Moonwatch - has done things that no other timepiece has done and it has been worn in places that only a few human beings have been." - Captain Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon "It is an indescribable reference work and a true must-have for every Speedmaster collector." - Forbes

There are very few timepieces in the world that deserve a definitive and comprehensive book. The OMEGA Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch is one of them. Initially designed for automobile racing teams and engineers, the Omega Speedmaster embarked on a very different trajectory when NASA chose it to accompany astronauts heading for the Moon in 1965. Its involvement in the space adventure has propelled the Moonwatch to the top of the list of celebrated timepieces.

After years of research and observation, the authors present a complete panorama of the Moonwatch in a systematic work that is both technical and attractive, making it the unparalleled reference book for this legendary watch. This new edition, marking the 60th anniversary of the Speedmaster, has been enriched with numerous new features and additional historical information.

Contents: Foreword by Raynald Aeschlimann, President and CEO of OMEGA; Foreword by Captain Eugene Cernan, Commander of Apollo 17; Why a Speedmaster Moonwatch guide?; Part 1 - Speedmaster History; 1, Major Dates; 2, Speedmaster and NASA 25; Part 2 - Main Components and Accessories; 1, An Original Approach; 2, The Caliber; 3, The Caseband; 4, The Dial; 5, The Bezel; 6, The Hands; 7, The Caseback; 8, The Crown; 9, The Pushers; 10, The Glass; 11, The Bracelet; 12, The Presentation Box; 13, The Documents; Part 3 - The Models; 1, Introduction; 2, Standard Production; 3, Special and Limited Series; 4, Personalized Models and Special Projects; 5, The Alaska Project; Part 4 - 60 Years of Innovation; Part 5 - How to Start Collecting Speedmasters; 1, Budget; 2, Choosing a Model; 3, Sales Channels; Part 6 - Appendices; 1, Model Codes; 2, Tables & Bibliography; 3, Contributions; 4, Identification Aid

Edited Mar 8, 2017
    müslüm, ffej4, tapaptpat and 14 others like this.
  2. munichblue Mar 6, 2017

Very cool, sent you a message.

kkt likes this.
  3. semper_shells Mar 6, 2017

Sent you a pm. Would like to get in on this.

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 6, 2017

Pm sent

5. WYO_Watch Mar 6, 2017

PM'd

6. KstateSkier Mar 6, 2017

PM Sent!

7. Kreindog24 Mar 6, 2017

PM - hoping to get in!

8. pascs Mar 6, 2017

PM'd also.....hoping :)

9. Bushido Mar 7, 2017

PM Sent!

10. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 7, 2017

I have woken to a good 22 PMs. Thanks guys!

I will respond to all throughout the day!

What I can say is that Number 7 has been requested 8 times. To allocate this number I will allocate it to the first person who asked for it. Thats fair I think.

sliceoftime_ likes this.
  11. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 7, 2017

I'll sub 7 to 22 if that helps.

12. alohatime Mar 7, 2017

I'll sub 7 to anything :thumbsup:

13. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Mar 7, 2017

I have got 22 of 30 in book one unused :whistling:

DLT222 likes this.
  14. Shibata Mar 7, 2017

This is Awesome. Sent you a PM.

15. sliceoftime_ Mar 7, 2017

PM sent hours ago, hope I get the number 7 like my avatar! :D

16. munichblue Mar 7, 2017

Thanks, Darren, for your hard work and making this possible! Another good reason to be excited and looking forward to Basel World.

neilfrancis and Mr Gadget like this.
  17. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 7, 2017

SOLD OUT

I will look at adding a few more to copies with the over subscription. That is at discretion of the publisher.

The waiting list will be added shortly and reason to why your on the waiting list.

I have read each meassge as a first in first read.

Those who have not yet given a deposit i will contact, you will have 24 hours to place that deposit or the place is lost.

Edited Mar 7, 2017
    sliceoftime_ and tapaptpat like this.
  18. KstateSkier Mar 7, 2017

Thanks @DLT222 for putting this together!

19. GregH Mar 7, 2017

Fantastic! Thanks for the opportunity, @DLT222 !

20. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Mar 7, 2017

Shoot, I was out of the country with no internet access for the last week and missed this :-(

Congrats to those who made the list, and thanks for offering these in the first place :cool: