Forums Latest Members

SOLD! Original Vintage Seamaster 300 Big Triangle dial! – SOLD!

1. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Feb 21, 2019

I am selling what I believe to be a correct and original vintage Seamaster 300 Big Triangle (date) dial. I am far from an expert on these watches, but at least superficially, everything about the dial suggests originality to me.

I have tested the dial under a black light, and the lume decay is rapid, which seems consistent with a dial from around 1960. I assume that tritium was used on these dials, party because of the approximate date of manufacture, and also because there is very little reaction using a radiation detector (i.e. background levels).

I have done no color correction or sharpening of the photos. The differences that you may notice are simply small changes in the lighting.

If you are reading this ad, then you know the value of the big triangle Seamaster 300s in the current market. I am asking €1000 or NRO for the dial, which is of course a fraction of the value of a watch with a genuine, early dial.

The dial will be shipped EMS express from my home in Portugal for free at the asking price. I can accept Paypal or a bank transfer (in the U.S. or EU). Please note That Monday will be the earliest that I will be able to ship.

Feel free to ask any questions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gemini4, OMGRLX and BenBagbag like this.
  2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Feb 22, 2019

Sold! Thank you to the new owner, and the forum.