Forums Latest Members

SOLD - Omega Speedy Tuesday 2 Ultraman, BNIB

1. Khamenman Dec 9, 2018

Hello guys,

This is my first time selling a watch so I don't have any reference yet. Well, there is always a start for everything, right? ;)

I am selling my BNIB Speedy Tuesday 2 Ultraman. I am sure you don't need any further introduction of the watch as I believe everyone in here is already familiar with it. I was lucky enough to be checking on Instagram on the day it was released and manage to reserve one. I love the Ultraman very much. I love the orange accent, I love the pop-culture reference to Ultraman (I grew up with Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and Power Rangers when I was small).

The reasons I am selling my Ultraman is that my personal circumstance changed. I am going back to university again September next year for a second master degree and for that I need some funds. On top of that, Mrs. K finds it ugly and too expensive so she was not happy with the purchase. Even though my collection is not that big, I don't like the idea of me taking a lot of time to consider, read, and watch many reviews on the internet before I decided to buy it, only then to sell it. Unfortunately, we live in reality and since I am going back to university, I need to sell my Ultraman. By buying my watch, not only you get a limited edition ST2 Ultraman, you also help me to go back to university for my study! :thumbsup:

Below is pictures of my Ultraman. I picked it up from Schaap & Citroen, my AD here in Den Haag, the Netherlands. I only wear it once on the day I picked it up and I love every detail of it. It has all the stuff that came with it, including the plastic "coffin" and the price tag. I am selling it for €7000 OBO excluding shipping. I am open to sensible offers! Myself and the watch are located in the Netherlands. I also put the watch on Chrono24. I list it with higher price there due to the commission fee. If I could choose, I prefer to have the buyer from OF.

Please feel free to PM me with any queries, and thank you OF for the space! I really appreciate it.

DSCF5151.JPG DSCF5152.JPG DSCF5157.JPG DSCF5159.JPG DSCF5153.JPG DSCF5154.JPG DSCF5155.JPG
    Edited Dec 14, 2018
    Njnjcfp88, Lonestar, rbob99 and 2 others like this.
  2. Khamenman Dec 14, 2018

Bump! Lower to €7000!

3. Khamenman Jan 29, 2019

Sold!!