Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonphase 3876.50.31

1. akshayluc420 May 21, 2017

Hello Everyone, thinning my collection of watches I do not wear to raise funds for my grail.

Reference : 3876.50.31
    Case, Hands, Dial : 42mm Stainless steel case, untouched. All original. Standard black dial with the Moonphase & date complications
    Glass : Sapphire front and back
    Movement : Rhodium plated Lemania 1866
    Bracelet: Stainless Steel 1998-849, pin and collar system. No desk-diving marks, swirlies, nothing. Alligator strap & deployant NOT included in sale
    Condition: Worn a couple of times, the back of the lugs has some marks from strap changing. Otherwise like new, not a mark anywhere else.

Accessories included in the sale :
    Inner & Outer Boxes
    Pictogram card
    Warranty Card (stamped by OB, NOT DATED)
    Moonphase adjusting pusher
    Manual

Price : 3,800 USD net to me - bank wire to my local bank. Please check with your bank/money transfer service provider how much you need to send so I that I receive the net USD3800. I'll cover the shipping & insurance worldwide.

The watch is located in Dubai, UAE. I will ship by DHL, tracked and insured (these are the only guys that will handle such items to the best on my knowledge). Taxes, import & customs duties and/or any other expenses to be borne by the buyer. Ideally, would love a face-to-face transaction.

Story about this watch for those that are interested in wanting to know, else you can skip this: This was the 1st Omega I bought myself, however the leather strap wasn't in the best condition so I picked up the correct bracelet whilst I waited for the OB to send a replacement strap. I am selling the watch on the bracelet, which you can see in the pics is immaculate. The genuine alligator replacement strap and deployant is on my AT8500, makes the blue dial really pop. If you would like to pick up the strap and deployant as well, let me know, it can be worked out for an additional amount.

Pics:
    IMG-20161008-WA0018.jpeg IMG-20161008-WA0021.jpeg
    20170519_065800.jpg 20170519_065916.jpg 20170519_070024.jpg 20170519_070048.jpg

Some questions I could think of:

You have less than 200 posts & no feedback, whats the deal? - Absolutely true, being raised here in Dubai without ebay, I haven't ever had the opportunity to buy or sell and thereby get any feedback. I have provided my details to the Mods upon taking permission to list a few of my pieces. I have been a member for a while and plan to remain so for a long time, the only thing I can say is that I will honour all the rules and bylaws of the Forum. Hopefully with every successful transaction here on OF, I'll get some good feedback! :)
    Why are you selling? - I'm thinning down my collection to pieces gifted to me by my family, and to raise funds for my one perfect watch (Omega AT GMT Chrono Cal 9605, blue dial). There will be there watches I will be listing as well keeping in mind the 1 item per day rule.
    Are you a Dealer? - Nope, I'm an L&D man who happens to really like watches....splurging stupidly at times :p
    Will you take it back? - Unfortunately I will not be offering returns unless the watch is significantly not as described.

If I've left anything out or done something incorrectly, do let me know please.

Thank you to the Mods for granting permission. Any questions and requests? Please feel free to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. :)

Guymichelter, HH8464, Lou P and 3 others like this.
  2. akshayluc420 May 26, 2017

Weekend bump!

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 27, 2017

I thought you had 200 lol. Your posts are just memorable! Great watch!

akshayluc420 likes this.
  4. akshayluc420 May 31, 2017

Ramadam bump! If anyone is in Dubai and paying in AED, the price can certainly be reduced :D

5. akshayluc420 Jun 9, 2017

Full moon bump! :p

6. akshayluc420 Jun 17, 2017

Happy Sunday! Bump.

7. akshayluc420 Jun 19, 2017

Sold here locally in Dubai. Indebted to OF and the Mods for all their help and support. Cheers!