Forums Latest Members

SOLD - Omega Speedmaster Professional - Hesalite - 311.33.42.30.01.001 2020 Full Kit

1. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Jul 26, 2020

Hi OF,

For sale is a modern 2020 Omega Speedmaster Professional 311.33.42.30.01.001 with box and papers. I bought this watch brand new but to be honest didn’t connect with it. The warranty card is dated 04/28/2020. Soon after I bought the watch I sold the OEM alligator leather strap and OEM Nato but those are the only two original items not included. Everything that is shown in the listing is for sale. What’s included is the watch, full grain leather racing strap, new unused full grain leather strap, OEM Nasa nato, new unused Haveston white Nasa nato, OEM loupe, OEM spring bar tool, OEM spring bars (one set holding the leather strap on and one set in the bag), price tag, manual, card holder, pictogram, international warranty, brown exterior box, exterior box, and suitcase box. The box is in excellent condition as, as soon as I took the watch out, the box was stored away in a closet.

The watch itself is in excellent condition. I took very good care of it and wore it gently. There are no scratches on the sides of the case, on the bezel, case back (as far as I can see and any weird texture/pattern you see on the case back in the pics is from a napkin I am using to defuse the light), or crystal. The crystal shows minimal cleaning marks purely from cleaning with a micro fiber cloth. A couple seconds with poly watch and they will be gone. Outside of these faint marks, there are no scratches. I have taken many pictures in various lighting conditions and the faint cleaning marks are invisible. I have, however, and unfortunately, scratched the underside of the lugs. I was eager to connect with the watch so I tried various hollow end link bracelets from Uncle Seiko and in the bracelet changes, I scratched the underside of the lugs. They aren’t deep, but they are there. They genuinely look much worse in the close up photos, but, they are there. There are faint/minimal scratches on the surface between the lugs from the hollow end links but they aren't too noticeable. These are the only scratches on the entire case.

The watch runs fantastically. In my brief ownership I have not experienced any issues. It winds smoothly and has never been wound beyond its capacity. It has never been exposed to any water or moisture. The pushers were used correctly and never abused. Everything on this watch is fully intact aside from the scratches under the lugs.

I am listing this kit for sale at $3,700 but am open to reasonable offers.

I would prefer to sell this within the United States as the paperwork will be much easier but I am not excluding international sale. Shipping within the US will be done through 2 day FedEx. If an international sale happens I believe USPS may be the best option? Shipping within the US will be free and International will be $80. Payment can be made through Bank Transfer, PayPal F&F or regular + fees, and/or face to face. I have never sold on here but I have purchased on her a couple of times. I have an active eBay account with several hundred sales that I will be happy to show you upon request.

Lastly, I have done my best to capture everything as accurately as possible. Please reach out if you would like any more images and/or videos or if you have any further questions. Returns are not accepted unless I have grossly misrepresented the watch. Now for the abundance of pics
    IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG

Edited Jul 28, 2020
  2. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Jul 28, 2020

Speedy Tuesday bump ;)

3. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Aug 2, 2020

Sunday bump and wrist shot
    E605F635-BAAB-4D46-9739-3D5A7E240344.jpeg

StudebakerHawk likes this.
  4. Scarecrow Boat Burt Macklin, FBI Aug 2, 2020

Sold to another OF member. Thank you OF for the platform!

JwRosenthal likes this.