Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022 Moon Watch Paramedic

1. ashleysteadman Mar 7, 2015

I have decided to put my beloved Omega Speedmaster "Paramedic" up for sale as the girlfriend and I are moving out and need to buy furniture - the collection needs to be thinned down :(

This watch is of course the Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022 with the 861 calibre manual wind movement and 42mm case. All parts were sourced as new to put together this one of a kind timepiece - recently mentioned by the guys on www.behindthewatch.com who say it "has an incredible attention to detail and (in my opinion) is one of, if not, the most well done and aesthetically pleasing modded speedys ever."

A striking white dial and pulsometer bezel, along with a red second sweep hand from the special edition "Alaska Project" Speedmaster Professional work really well with the red stitching on the included leather deployment strap. Also included is a genuine Omega deployment clasp (purchased recently at great expense).

I'm looking to get $2,550 USD ($3,300 AUD) for this watch but open to offers so please PM me if you're interested.

Sorry about the photos - there are no scratches on the crystal or anything but it does look like there are in a couple of the pics (fluff!).

Watch is located in Sydney, Australia. I am happy to do a face-to-face deal or arrange international shipping (buyer's expense).

IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4490.jpg IMG_4485.jpg IMG_4526.jpg

Edited Mar 7, 2015
  2. NT931 Mar 7, 2015

3. ashleysteadman Mar 7, 2015

Thanks! No it's not that one, but that was one of my inspirations!

That guy used a painted hand for the red second sweep hand, whereas I sourced an original Omega red second sweep hand from the Alaska Project special edition; this is normally a return/swap only part (i.e. you have to send yours back to Omega to get a replacement one) so they are difficult to find (and expensive!).

4. ashleysteadman Mar 9, 2015

Lots of people love this watch, yet no offers! :confused:

5. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 9, 2015

I like Jennifer Hawkins too Ash, but I suspect the reaction from "She who must be obeyed" would be the same if I bought either of them home.

GLWTS

ashleysteadman likes this.
  6. ashleysteadman Mar 10, 2015

SOLD! (on eBay)... Sad to see it go, but maybe I'll be allowed another later! :cool: