Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Omega Speedmaster Ed White 105.003-65 recently serviced with EOA

1. obstando Aug 21, 2020

I am re-listing my Ed White for sale - it has recently been returned from Simon Freese where it had a full service (it comes with a transferable warranty until 25/02/2021) and also includes an extract of archives.

It is presented in all original good used condition and has not been dressed up for a sale.
    There are wear marks and some scratches on the case which are commensurate with it's age - it has not been tarted up!
    Interestingly on the 11 o'clock lug there is an unusual import mark from when the watch was shipped to Portugal. This was something they did in the period that this watch was produced and is good to see it has not been polished out.
    The case back is stamped as you would expect and the Speedmaster logo and writing on the back are clear to read.
    The dial and hands are original and untouched and have developed an interesting patina over the years.
    Bezel is nice and clean with a few wear marks but overall in good condition.
    The calibre 321 movement is clean and running perfectly - it has just been serviced by the best in the business and the 12 month warranty is transferable.
    The Omega extract from archives confirms a 1966 delivery to Portugal as you would expect with the import mark.
    Having recently received this watch back from Simon I have to say it is much better than the images show and looks great on the wrist - I have tried to be accurate and up front with my description but I will be happy to answer any additional questions or provide additional images if required. Feel free to message me.
    The watch will be supplied head only and would include shipping and insurance within EU and UK - elsewhere would incur a cost to be confirmed.
    The asking price for this watch is £9,000 (sterling) wired to my bank account.

1.jpg 1b.jpg 1c.jpg 1d.jpg 1e.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 1aa.jpg 2.jpg

0uss, gminnj, watch3s and 7 others like this.
  2. obstando Sep 6, 2020

The watch is still available and I am prepared to consider offers. Looking at Williams 101 price chart I feel that someone will get themselves a bargain!

jfwoodman likes this.
  3. jfwoodman Sep 6, 2020

Surprised this is still here. More detailed photos of dial in better light might help.

4. obstando Sep 9, 2020

The watch is on hold pending funds

befobe, apsm100, Aludic and 2 others like this.
  5. obstando Sep 14, 2020

Watch is sold - thank you OF

adamsz and Spacefruit like this.