Forums Latest Members

SOLD SOLD : Omega Seamaster Professional Great White 2538.20 - US$1,695

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Jul 22, 2017

I have decided to put my Great White up for sale, I love the simple legibility of these but there are too many pieces in my watchbox and not enough cash in the bank so something has to go, details as below:

Reference: 2538.20

Year: 2007 (approx. from what I have seen online)

Case: 41mm, I have noticed that some of these are fully brushed and yet others like this one have polished facets similar to a speedy pro or planet ocean. Therefore I can only assume the head has been polished, it is in very good condition and looks awesome. I have tried my best to show this in the pictures.

Lug Width: 20mm

Dial & Hands: All look great, and still have an awesome glow
    Crystal: Sapphire crystal, all original and no scratches that I can see

Bezel: There are a couple of small marks on the bezel, by the 2 and 4 markers I have tried to show these as best I can in the pictures but they are only noticeable in certain lights / reflections.

Bracelet: There are some swirlies on the bottom of the bracelet clasp but these can probably be brushed out easily, the bracelet fits my 19cm wrist as is and there are more links included.

Movement: The watch runs, well like a Swiss watch! The GMT hour hand ticks over as it should, this was something I spoke to the Omega service center about and had checked with them.

Accessories: Full set of boxes, cards and extra links but no hang tag or original receipt.
    Service History: The watch was recently checked over by Omega Service center and a new crown and seal were added and the GMT hour change repaired

Price: US$1,695 by transferwise or US$1,795 by paypal. In view of the probably polished head and seeing as I need the money I am letting this go for a song. Price includes worldwide shipping from Hong Kong by EMS Speedpost, I am from the UK and travel there very frequently, so if you prefer UK shipping for this can be arranged.

References: I have bought and sold a few watches here on Omega Forums, and have been a member for some time.

Please reach out to me with any questions via PM. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures.

Thanks for looking,
    Shaun
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 20170503_173442.jpg 20170503_173623.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Stevew, rbob99 and looch0302 like this.