SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL 45.5 w/Glidelock Clasp (+ stock) Box, Cards, Serviced

Omega Cal. 2500 Planet Ocean XL 45.5 - price lowered

I purchased this brand new from Govberg in July of 2016. It was one of the last new, fully Omega warrantied Planet Oceans so I was thrilled to get it. I immediately purchased the newer Glidelock clasp, plus two links to fit to the watch, which completely transformed how it wore on the wrist. The original clasp went into the box and has stayed there.

Selling only due to medical bills that have piled up. This is not something I want to do. Such is life.

SOLD

CONUS, payment via Wire, Zelle or Pay-Pal friends-family works for me. I have plenty of references, such as YouTubers like Random Rob, Bruce Williams, Mark Goldberg, etc.

Original Box (red inner and white outer), manual, all three cards, the hang tag, spare links, stock clasp are all included. As are two spare bracelet end-links, plus Omega service papers from November of 2018. I specifically told Service not to refinish the case or bracelet so they are still unmolested.

The watch still runs within COSC and I wear it four to five days a week.

Govberg sold the watch to me as a 2500D, but Omega says it is a C. As stated above, it keeps great time (about +3) and is well within spec. The ref # is 2900.50.37, which should be for the model with the leather strap, however Omega provided these to Govberg on the bracelet (they were exhausting all remaining stock). I still have my original Govberg purchase email (and likely the paperwork).

The Glidelock clasp has plenty of desk diver scratches, as you can see from the bottom pic, taken the day this was posted. They are unavoidable with such a thick clasp. The stock clasp is like new. The bracelet itself has very minor wear that is quite difficult to photograph. This watch has in no way ever been abused. It's been my pride and joy.

I will take some High-Def video and upload it to YouTube this weekend.
Edited:

Like 2