Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra James Bond 007 Spectre Limited Edit - Mint Condition

1. taz101 Dec 16, 2015

£3900

Can post or collection from Hertfordshire

Worn 3 times hence listing as 'Used' but its mint!Stunning, gorgeous piece that is sold out worldwide pretty much and already going up in price. Only selling due to expecting my first child so priorities have gone from watches to prams! Comes complete with everything from the Authorized Omega dealer I bought it from not even 2 months ago inc dealer stamped warranty cards (4 year Omega warranty) the presentation case and all the pieces even the packing box it arrived at the dealer in! Limited edition number. 4532 of 15007. I am a watch collector and take very good care of my pieces and this one has sat in its box only being taken out a few times.

Will ship Monday 21st Special Delivery Next Day so well in time for Christmas!

Everything is included in the sale: watch, outer box and inner lockable presentation case, warranty and pictogram cards, limited edition card, operating manual, swing tag, stainless steel bracelet (as well as 007 blue strap on the watch), Omega eye glass and tool for changing the bracelet as well as spare links and spring bars.

Brand: Omega

Model: Seamaster Aqua Terra James Bond Limited Edition

Model Number: 231.10.42.21.03.004

Movement: Automatic (Self-Winding Master Co-Axial Chronometer)

Date of Manufacture: 2015

Date Purchased: 6th December 2015

Boxes/Papers/Reciept: Yes/Yes/Yes

Overall Condition: Brand New/Perfect/Unworn

Full Omega 4 Year Warranty

IMG_5350.JPG IMG_5343.JPG IMG_5344.JPG IMG_5345.JPG IMG_5346.JPG IMG_5347.JPG IMG_5348.JPG IMG_5349.JPG