Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD! Omega Seamaster 300M

1. mjb Dec 30, 2020

This is the newest 300M diver, the 210.30.42.20.03.001 known as the Co-axial master chronometer, 42 MM in blue. This has the ceramic bezel along with a ceramic face with a laser etched wave pattern and date.

It comes with everything pictured here, the inner and outer boxes, manual, warranty cards, the original bracelet with removed links and two straps in blue. One has the lovely white stitching but isn't very comfortable. The other has the blue stitching and is very comfortable but not quite as pretty. Both straps are "short", although they'll likely fit most people unless you have a huge wrist.

The watch was purchased by me at an authorized dealer in April of 2019, so there's plenty of time left on the 5 year warranty. It has never required service and keeps excellent time.

I have tried to capture the quality and beauty of the watch in the photos, but I am obviously not a professional photographer. There are very light scratches on the bracelet and on the case lugs, and on the back. The crystal and bezel are unmarked.

Any questions, please ask! It is one of many watches that I own, so it was only worn occasionally, usually under a long-sleeve shirt.

Price $3750 (wire preferred) includes UPS ground insured shipping to any continental USA address.
    International sales are difficult (customs, insurance, etc.) so please contact me if you are not in the USA and we'll work it out. Face to face in the Raleigh NC area is fine.

I have a lot of references on various watch enthusiasts web sites including this one, and eBay. I will gladly provide links if you ask.

Copied from Omega's web site:

Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.

This 42 mm model is crafted from stainless steel and includes a blue ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale. The dial is also polished blue ceramic and features laser-engraved waves and a date window at 6 o’clock.

The skeleton hands and raised indexes are rhodium-plated and are filled with white Super-LumiNova, while the helium escape valve has been given a conical design.

The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.

FEATURES
    Anti‑magnetic
    Automatic watch
    Chronometer
    Date
    Helium escape valve
    Master Chronometer Certified
    Screw‑in crown
    Transparent case back
    Unidirectional rotating bezel

TECHNICAL DATA
    Between lugs: 20 mm
    Bracelet: steel
    Case: Steel
    Case diameter: 42 mm
    Dial color: Blue
    Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
    Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)

DSC_4458.jpg DSC_4450.jpg DSC_4451.jpg DSC_4452.jpg DSC_4454.jpg DSC_4459.jpg DSC_4461.jpg DSC_4462.jpg DSC_4463.jpg DSC_4464.jpg DSC_4466.jpg DSC_4467.jpg DSC_4468.jpg DSC_4470.jpg DSC_4472.jpg DSC_4473.jpg DSC_4474.jpg DSC_4475.jpg DSC_4476.jpg DSC_4477.jpg DSC_4478.jpg

Edited Dec 30, 2020
    abrod520 and vbrad26 like this.
  2. mjb Jan 3, 2021

Sold, thanks for looking.

3. amcclell Jan 3, 2021

This is a beautiful watch - congratulations to the buyer and seller. If I didn't have a 2254.50, I would have one of these.