Forums Latest Members

Sold Omega Seamaster 300 WatchCo - 2100€

1. MaiLollo Apr 26, 2017

Hello to everyone.

Lately, I haven't really behaved, and got a couple of pieces in just prior to stumbling onto a long term grail.
    You know what comes next: so, at least a couple of pieces will have to go...

The first one on the block is a WatchCo I picked up in a brick&mortar shop here in Paris: it has a 1 year warranty and was serviced towards the end of 2016, the 552 caliber works perfectly. As far as I'm aware, it is a 100% original non-vintage Seamaster built by WatchCo. I'm posting this here because I am sure that if this is not the case, someone is going to correct me.
    It is nearly mint, has just a couple of scratches under a lug from changing the straps...

If you want more pictures let me know, I will be delighted. If you absolutely want a movement picture, which I would understand by the way, I will have to take it to someone who can open it up for me :/
    But please, if that's an imperative to you, let me know.
    The watch will come on a new Omega box with a semaster manual & empty card holder.

I'm located in France, a face to face would be the best, but if you cannot do so, we will work something out.
    I have sold pieces on chronocentric/Instagram/Facebook so I can give references, but OmegaForums would be a first for me ;)

Thanks for reading!
    IMG_5175.JPG IMG_5176 (1).JPG IMG_5177.JPG IMG_5174.JPG IMG_5173.JPG IMG_5172.JPG IMG_5171.JPG IMG_5162.JPG

2. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Apr 26, 2017

Très tentant... ;)

Glws!

3. brunik Apr 26, 2017

A ver nice watch at a correct price!

GLWS sir

Cheers

4. MaiLollo Apr 26, 2017

Thanks guys!
    I guess that if you get 3 PMs in 3 minutes it means the price is too low :D

OMGRLX likes this.
  5. MaiLollo Apr 27, 2017

I've been overwelmed with responses, thanks to y'all guys!
    Watch is OHPF, if the deal falls through I will let you all know ;)
    Oh, and don't forget to buy my Sherpa Graph now !!

Tritium, OMGRLX and Lonestar like this.