Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sold Omega Memomatic 166.072 Second Generation Case

1. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Jan 14, 2020

This Memomatic is hard to part with but when you have three others... and I am trying to build a war chest for another purchase, so here we are.
    This watch was serviced (Pacific Time Costa Mesa) while the case was being restored by ABC Watchwerks in L.A. (receipt included). New crystal, case gasket and date advance button were installed at that time.
    I should mention that this watch case was in poor condition when purchased. I think ABC did a pretty good job of bringing it back. Things to note; as a result of the restoration the Hippocampus impression is a little shallow. There is some minor pitting on one of the lug ends and on the inside rim of the case back (see pic). The pics being enlargements, make this pitting more noticeable than it actually is, but it is there. The watch is functioning as it should and keeping excellent time.

I am asking $1600.00 US Free shipping in the U.S., International shipping costs and service depends on location.
    Payment via bank wire or PayPal (+3%).
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 909517 View attachment 909518 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg
    Edited Jan 14, 2020
    Eve, JwRosenthal, lemania2980 and 7 others like this.
  2. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Jan 16, 2020

Currently on hold, sale pending.

Lonestar and ahsposo like this.
  3. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Feb 15, 2020

Back on the market.

4. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Feb 16, 2020

Now sold, thanks OF.