Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Geneve Automatic ref 14702

1. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Nov 11, 2017

Offering for sale a watch that was purchased several years ago but does not get any wrist time. This is a reference 14702 from the days the Geneve line was one of the top Omega lines. The 35mm case is stainless steel and is in very good condition, save a few minor scuffs and dings as expected from regular use. The movement is a cal. 552 and has been keeping accurate time over the past 48 hours. I do not know the service history and it was not serviced while in my possession so although the watch is running and keeping time, I would recommend a service.
    The two-tone dial is really what makes this watch special, IMO. The font, the layout and colors really make it stand out and give it a timeless classy look. The dial is original and has a few small scratches that can be seen in the pictures. I will say that the pictures exaggerate these and they are barely noticeable in daily use.
    My asking price is a reasonable 500$ net to me. I will ship for free in the USA, but otherwise will be at actual cost + insurance. Please let me know if you want additional pictures or have any questions. Thanks! IMG_2647.JPG IMG_2646.JPG IMG_2656.JPG IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2655.JPG IMG_2652.JPG

mydeafcat, X350 XJR, oddboy and 2 others like this.