Forums Latest Members

FS [SOLD] Omega Aqua Terra Coaxial 8500 231.10.39.21.02.001 in 38.5mm Size

1. sairy Feb 22, 2016

**** VERIFIED BY MODERATORS****

SOLD SOLD SOLD. THANK OMEGAFORUM
    Hi,

I know I am new in Omegaforums family, this is my first post to sell a watch in here, so I will try to describe every details I can do. If you have question, please feel free to ask. Thank for viewing.

For Sale is an Omega Aqua Terra Coaxial 8500 in 38.5mm Size, the REF number is 231.10.39.21.02.001. The watch is powered by the Omega 8500 coaxial movement, with free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted, automatic winding in both directions. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque with a 60 hour power reserve. Item is in excellent condition, TZ rating of 97%. The watch is perfect condition, only imperfections I can see are some slight scratch on the case back but the sapphire crystal perfect without any ding or scratch. Can easily be polished out by a competent watchmaker or jeweler. Currently running at less than +1s / day. Item comes will the original boxes and packaging, including:

-Outer White Cardboard Box
    -Inner Red Leather box with pad
    -Instruction Manual
    -Watch Head
    -Genuine Omega bracelet (model 1587/986). Comes with full links
    -Omega Card Holder in white
    -Chronometer Certificate
    -Pictograms Card
    -Omega tag
    -Omega price tag

Item Specifics are:
    -38.5 mm Diameter
    -13mm Thickness
    -Sapphire Crystal with domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
    -Exhibition Sapphire Caseback
    -18mm Wide Bracelet
    -60 Hour Power reserve
    -Omega 8500 Coaxial in-house Movement
    -Water resistance 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)

And now for the pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Item retails for $5500. I'm asking $2390. SOLD SOLD. THANKS OMEGAFORUM, THANKS KALBURNFALL. Sorry I want to sell only, no trade at this time.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for the interest.

Edited Feb 22, 2016
    smm1208 and Lessismore like this.
  2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 22, 2016

MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE:

This member has been verified by moderators to be in good standing.

sairy likes this.