Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 300M GMT Diver 2014 Mint Boxed FSOT

1. Norfolk Sep 29, 2015

I got this from New York when I was living there in 2014. It was a gift and it has never been worn or removed from the box as I had other watches I wore. Still has all orginal packing, plastic seals etc and it basically a brand new box. It has an undated warranty card from a US dealer. Hang tag with it. Inner and outer box with correct sticker. It is rather striking and more original with the grey rather than black bezel.
    For more info take a look here on the official Omega site
    http://www.omegawatches.com/watches...co-axial-gmt-chronograph-44-mm/21230445201001
    List price was $7100 in USA when I received it, and current UK is £4480. I have been offered £3250 by a London dealer which seems reasonable and I may be taking it up to London on friday. I would rather sell here within the forum for the same amount OR trade for something interesting, cash either way. Rolex sub GMT, JLC AmVox, Breitling Navitmer, vintage Omega Speedmaster, or something dressier such as PP Calatrava. I am based in Cambridge, Essex and London sometimes. Let me know if there is any interest in the next couple of days.
    Pics to follow from my iPhone (which is not working as it should - avoid iOS9 upgrade!). I can of course provide more pics and details on request and happy to do a face-to-face.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Norfolk Oct 3, 2015

Now gone...