Forums Latest Members

FS SOLD - New Speedmaster Black NATO Nylon Strap

1. TLIGuy Nov 23, 2015

I'm not a NATO kind of guy, imagine that:thumbsup:, so I have no need for this strap. It was included in the new Speedmaster box set I recently acquired to house my case back collection along with Velcro strap which I have already given away.

To recoup some of my investment in the box I'm selling the strap. I currently reside in Italy but ship back to the states via USPS from my FPO and have had no issues. The shipping time for items I've sent back is just around 7-10 days and tracking will be provided.

The strap is new and has never been mounted. It retains all the plastic protective coverings on the metal parts.

I'm looking for $100 USD. The price includes shipping to the US only. I hate to exclude European buyers since I live in Italy but the transition form USPS to the Italian postal service is not worth the risk, as I would like to protect my reputation as a good seller here at OF. I hope you understand.

Please PM me with any interest.

IMG_8297.jpg

Mad Dog likes this.
  2. watchme First Owner - Omega Darkside Nov 23, 2015

what about germany

3. TLIGuy Nov 23, 2015

Thanks for the interest. The strap is sold pending funds. Thank you OF for the opportunity for to sell.