Forums Latest Members
  1. mjb May 29, 2021

Up for sale is my Monta Skyquest GMT in excellent condition keeping good time. I've not worn it much, in rotation with others in my collection, and as you can see in the pictures the condition is very nice. I am obviously not a professional photographer, but all pictures are of the actual watch and are untouched and unmodified with the exception of cropping.

The watch includes everything pictured, the custom leather strap, the NATO strap and original bracelet with all removed links. Owner's manual and warranty card along with both inner and outer box. The inner box has a minor ding on a corner.

The strap was custom made for me by Micah at Vintager Straps in Napa CA.

Please email with any questions. Face to face in the Raleigh NC area is fine, otherwise I'll ship it UPS insured ground to any CONUS address. If you wish an international sale, you'll have to provide all of the shipping documents and cover all costs. Wire, cash, Venmo or Zelle are all good for me.

I have many excellent references with this forum as well as other watch forums (TRF, Breitlingsource) and eBay.

No trades, please.

$1400

DSC_4481.JPG DSC_4483.JPG DSC_4486.JPG DSC_4489.JPG DSC_4767.JPG DSC_4771.JPG DSC_4773.JPG DSC_4775.JPG DSC_4781.JPG DSC_4782.JPG DSC_4784.JPG DSC_4785.JPG DSC_4786.JPG DSC_4787.JPG DSC_4788.JPG DSC_4789.JPG DSC_4790.JPG

chanbar likes this.