Forums Latest Members
  1. Paedipod Jan 24, 2018

HI All,

And thanks for the input on last sale attempt for this watch, now restored to original configuration.
    Numbered edition First Omega In Space. Functioning as it should, keeping time, chrono starts/stops/resets. Has not been serviced by me, and I do not know the service history. There is a scar on the OEM strap that has not been worn....still flat.....so price is adjusted accordingly.

Package includes box, wallet, warranty cards (2), and the B&S strap that it came to me on (this one is more used and looks like a 20mm strap that was jammed in). 9ZrTdHYITYCy8ZgYZ0TYNw.jpg bUZA264oQWWmDMQkHcpbHg.jpg W8JuEz9nRkazrtzddRUHaQ.jpg vNRqO9m4R6KLH6cSu1Z2Aw.jpg aTm4r+FmTJuj8k1hlh8OjQ.jpg 1QRELlIFTd6Qr9tiSt3+6w.jpg

Asking $3250 USD, I am in Canada so watch will ship from here via ParcelPro or other methods to be discussed. I have no relevant selling feedback on this forum, I am more active locally in Canada (includes some OF members), and do much more buying than selling (!) but here is one from a trade with a long-time member:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/did-a-great-deal-with-paedipod.54026/

Selling to someone who will enjoy the watch rather than have it sit in my watch box. Returns only if not as described. Please let me know if you need more information or if you have suggestions......
    thanks OF for space.

EDIT: I am really looking for a sale but if you have a 166.0251......

Edited Jan 24, 2018
  2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 24, 2018

@Paedipod is a great guy, easy to deal with and a pleasure to chat about watches with - and not just because he's Canadian!

Paedipod and Brook like this.
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Jan 24, 2018

FOIS is one of my favorites on the speedy line. I love the proportions.

Glws

Paedipod likes this.
  4. alam Jan 24, 2018

the FOIS is such a cool watch! GLWS!

Paedipod likes this.
  5. Paedipod Jan 31, 2018

Sold.
    thanks OF for space

oddboy likes this.