Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Dreffa 1960s vintage diver, acrylic bezel, screw-down crown, AS2063 automatic, 19mm tropic

1. septentrio Jan 4, 2019

Very nice 20 atm vintage diver in superb condition with acrylic bezel and screw-down crown. The case is in very nice condition, unpolished with sharp lines and factory brushing completely intact. Only light scratches.

The dial is showing a nice blue sunburst, with some patina on the sunburst patern especially arround the middle of the dial (a 'darker' star arround the middle especially visible in counter-light). Beautiful effect. The original yellowed tritium is gorgeous and was UV tested.

The bezel is fully intact and turns as it should (not too tight, not too loose).
    The original signed screw-down crown screws perfectly.
    The strap is the original 19mm tropic (a REAL one) and is in superb condition. Extremely flexible, as new.

The service history of the AS 2063 caliber is not known, but she runs well. I still must advise the buyer to hand her in for a service prior to wearing of a daily basis.

The case measures 41mm crown excluded (on 46mm lug to lug), and the lug size is 19mm.

Price is 550 euro without shipping. I always ship bomb-proof. The watch is located in Belgium. I have a lot of references worldwide (glad to provide them) and also an instagram page with +1000 followers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. septentrio Jan 9, 2019

BUMP and price adjusted to 499 EUR.

3. septentrio Feb 8, 2019

BUMP and price adjusted to 450 EUR.