Forums Latest Members

Sold Dirty Dozen Timor WWW British Military Issued Reduced Price

1. agee Nov 29, 2015

For Sale
    1 of the Iconic 12 Dirty Dozen British Military Watches from 1945
    These WWW's (watch, wristet, waterproof) were issued to British military personnel
    in 1945 and after-some WWW's were even used during Operation Desert Storm in the 1990's
    This Timor (Swiss Made) is all original and in excellent condition with all the correct military spec markings on the case back, the "Crows Foot" British Crown symbol on the dial
    This Timor is in excellent condition with a steel back and an alloy metal (not chrome) case top
    so no brassing on the case and minimal scratches-an excellent example-looks awesome on the wrist
    Dial is rich black in color-hands and numeral dots glow in the dark
    Shock Protected
    Case measures a large 44 mm lug to lug x 36.5 mm not including crown
    No strap included
    Running and keeping time-service history unknown
    These are cool watches to wear and collect
    If you want to own a real piece of issued British Military History, this is the watch for you
    Possibly you would like to try to find and buy all 12? If so, I can help
    Reasonably priced at $549.99 delivered to the US payable via Paypal Friends or add 4%
    Questions, etc. contact me at
    agee 6648 at gmail dot com (no spaces)
    Interesting trades considered-especially toward an Omega Seamaster 300 from the 1960's
    I have successfully sold other watches on this site and other sites-buy with confidence
    IMG_6573.JPG IMG_6574.JPG IMG_6575.JPG IMG_6576.JPG IMG_6577.JPG IMG_6580.JPG IMG_6583.JPG

Edited Dec 15, 2015
    aap likes this.
  2. agee Dec 9, 2015

Reduced to $549.99 for a Military Issued circa 1940's Watch
    Sold
    Thanks OF

Edited Dec 19, 2015