(SOLD) 2004 Japan Racing LE Speedmaster, Serviced, wood box, warranty card, etc, e

*SOLD*

FS: 2004 Japan Racing LE Speedmaster.....this is original, not a mod.

I had it serviced by the Atlanta (GA) Omega Boutique in the beginning of the year and will come with service docs. (Also verifies the OG status)

Also included is the
white outer boxes
wood box
Hard cover manual
smaller soft instruction booklet
card holder,
original warranty card in Japanese of course (but no pictogram)

Comes on the bracelet however I think it's super versatile as seen in the pictures below. Bracelet has small/normal clasp desk diving spots but nothing egregious

And for those concerned with such things, these will only go up and especially being serviced and with as decent a set as I have seen recently.

Asking 13.5k usd

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
Edited:

I'm finding it hard to reconcile the low price of this in the marketplace when compared to recent past sales of the Tin Tin, but I guess such are the vagaries of demand. Anyway, GLWS - you certainly deserve your asking price for such a well cared for example of a unique and rare Speedmaster.

I'm finding it hard to reconcile the low price of this in the marketplace when compared to recent past sales of the Tin Tin, but I guess such are the vagaries of demand. Anyway, GLWS - you certainly deserve your asking price for such a well cared for example of a unique and rare Speedmaster.
Thank you...have a great weekend!