Forums Latest Members

So if you are looking for a cheap un-branded Omega style deployant...

1. rcs914 Mar 20, 2017

I've wanted to try the Omega style deployant, but haven't wanted to cough up to buy one outright without knowing if I would like wearing the style. I've thought about picking up one of the unbranded knock-offs off of ebay, but it seems that way too many of them are fakes and branded with the Omega logo. Additionally at about $30 its beyond what I want to pay for something that may be poorly made and not stay closed, etc.

Well today I found one that is unbranded, available in polished or brushed, and is less than $8 shipped. I decided I would bite the bullet and see how it is. I'm aware that I am likely throwing my money away, but at this price I can take a gamble, to see if I like the style in general, and want to invest in a real one.

Anyway, here's the link if anyone else is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Steel-...e-Ville-/311733976983?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I have no knowledge of the seller, and I've never purchased from them before, so we will see how this goes.

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Mar 20, 2017

Can you please post again once you have it and wear it for a few days?

3. rcs914 Mar 20, 2017

Definitely. I'm assuming it will be at least 2 weeks before it arrives, but I've been surprised in the past.

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 20, 2017

I have had one of the real ones, they're incredibly precise in their tolerances and how it all holds together so I'd be a little surprised if these were close but they don't sit very well on my wrist at all for some reason.