Forums Latest Members

So I bought this vintage solid silver watch bracelet...

1. chipsotoole Mar 6, 2019

Hi Omegoids,
    This week I stopped by my favourite junk shop and crouched on an antique milking stool in a back corner and went through 5 or 6 assorted cigar and jewellery boxes of the shop owners latest trawl efforts. There were a lot of interesting (and broken) pieces in there. I ended up with 4 watches (2 for a quick flip) and came across this rather natty solid silver mans watch bracelet. it's 16mm at the ends. You don't see these things very often so I pulled the trigger. Can anyone hazard a guess from the rough era based on the style and pattern. It could be anywhere from 30's to 60's...I'm inclined to think prewar for some reason. I'm trying to decide which watch to put it on..it'd probably have to be a dress watch in SS and one I don't wear that often as silver turns black on me and I'm not into polishing all the time.
    Oh and I picked up my first Longines at the same time (needs repaired). I paid around 60-70 Euros for both! result! IMG_3725.jpeg IMG_3726.jpeg IMG_3727.jpeg IMG_3728.jpeg IMG_3703.jpeg IMG_3704.jpeg

2. Vitezi Mar 6, 2019

That bracelet would look good on that Longines, assuming it fits. :thumbsup: Keep the two together and you'll be reminded of your trawling adventure every time you put it on!

chipsotoole likes this.