Forums Latest Members

SMP300 mcx limited edition

1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 6, 2015

So I was just in midtown filing taxes and decided to do my usual watch store rounds just for fun. Low and behold at the Omega boutique they have a box on display with a very good looking SMP300 limited edition. I went in because I had not heard of this watch. it is a Platinum version, very limited edition of 357 pieces. Looks great. I didn't have my phone so no pics. sorry. I also for some strange reason never asked the price, I think I just new it would make me cringe.

I also took a moment to try on the smp300 again, to see if I was just being stupid the first time around. But I still think the design is off. Don't get me wrong the case and bezel are just magnificent,(didn't realize the bezel is Liquidmetal) but the dial seems too small relative to the watch and that is largely because the minute markers are way to long relative to the 5 minute markers creating this kind of starfish effect that to me just does not look balanced. That was my opinion months ago when I was going to buy it, and it is still today when I went back to try it again because maybe I was just having a bad day. But nope, I still can't buy it.

2. alam Apr 6, 2015

It was shown and talked about it around here before...nfw!

image.jpg
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Apr 6, 2015

Missed it