Forums Latest Members
  1. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 4, 2016

As my job description has changed, so have my watch wearing habits. So I must let this very nice tool diver go to purchase something a little more suitable to wear under a cuff. I purchased this Sinn U1 SDR new from authorized dealer Watchbuys.com in May of this year, so it has 20 months left on the manufacture warranty. Includes outer and inner boxes, warranty card and operating manual. I believe it came with a strap changing tool also, however I have not been able to locate it yet, so keep that in mind. All functions work as they should. Crystal, bezel and case are all in perfect condition with not a mark anywhere. Strap clasp has some surface marks on it. Nothing deep that can be felt. Rubber strap has been cut to fit my 7 1/2" wrist and is in very good condition. Please see pictures, as they are part of the description.

Price: $1700 Reduced to $1500. I accept bank wire, PayPal (I will split the fees with you) or cash at a FTF anywhere in Southern California.
    Trades: No trades.
    Shipping: I will cover fully insured 2 day shipping in U.S. Outside U.S., buyers pays additional shipping costs.
    Returns: Returns are only accepted if watch is misrepresented.

I have bought and sold numerous watches on here, so I imagine there are few nice things said about me in the "seller profiles" section. I also have 100% positive feedback with over 1200 transactions on ebay under the same user name.

Below is some additional information from Sinn's website, for anyone not familiar with the model. I am sure I have forgotten something, so please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions.

Thanks,
    Josh

http://www.sinn.de/en/Modell/U1_SDR.htm

• Case
      • Case made of German Submarine Steel, bead-blasted
      • Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
      • Case back screw-fastened
      • Crown screwable
      • Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
      • Pressure-resistant up to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by
      • DNV GL
      • According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
      • Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by DNV GL
      • Low pressure resistant
    • Dimensions and Weight
      • Case diameter: 44 mm
      • Band lug width: 22 mm
      • Case thickness: 14.3 mm
      • Weight without strap: 113 gramme
    • Dial and Hands
      • Matte black dial
      • Indices coated with luminescent colour
      • Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
    IMG_5668.JPG IMG_5669.JPG IMG_5670.JPG IMG_5671.JPG IMG_5672.JPG IMG_5673.JPG IMG_5674.JPG IMG_5675.JPG IMG_5676.JPG IMG_5677.JPG IMG_5678.JPG IMG_5679.JPG IMG_5680.JPG

Edited Sep 17, 2016
    George.A, GregH and Jwit like this.
  2. ulackfocus Sep 4, 2016

That's a bad ass watch. :thumbsup: It's like a tough toy for Big Boys - practically indestructible!

Nitzbar and Jwit like this.
  3. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 6, 2016

It is very true @ulackfocus. Wore this watch to work, an environment I normally wouldn't wear anything nicer than a G-Shock to, and the only signs of use are some rub marks on the clasp.

4. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 8, 2016

$1600

bobbyh1wa likes this.
  5. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 11, 2016

Picked up a 300 MC, so trade options taken off the table.

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 14, 2016

Charles@UW and Nitzbar like this.
  7. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 17, 2016

Reduced to $1500

8. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Sep 22, 2016

Open to reasonable offers.