Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sinn EZM13 Chronograph with Original Bracelet and Sinn Silicone Strap

1. sxl2004 Nov 22, 2017

For your consideration, a Sinn EZM13 Einsatz Zeit Messer chronograph with its original bracelet and a Sinn silicone strap in excellent condition.

aIMG_4069.JPG

Sinn is a well-known and respected tool watch manufacturer based in Frankfurt, Germany. Sinn produces totally over engineered watches designed to be used in the most testing environments. The EZM series of watches are designed for specific purposes, i. e. the EZM 3 and 13 are tough divers being 500m water resistant and the EZM 13 featuring a chronograph that can be activated and used under water.

The Sinn EZM13 features a few Sinn technologies as AR dehumidifying technology (see the little window in the top right lug), magnetic field protection to 8000A/m and temperature resistant technology from -45C to 82C (-49F to 180F). The watch is 500m water resistant, has a left sided crown and pushers, screw down case back and screw down crown. The pushers are the D3 design allowing for operation under water. The watch is DNV GL and DIN8306 certified.

The watch is in excellent condition. I have worn the watch, but sparingly, mostly during outdoor activities. It has some minor scratches on the case back and the underside of the lugs. The top right lug features a small dent on top of the inside corner, please refer to the pictures where I tried to capture it.

The black dial features sub seconds at 3 o’clock which are greyed to not distract from the chronograph. The 60 min chrono counter is at 6’oclock and the date window is at 4;30. The dial design is classic Sinn EZM with white luminous hour and minute markers and luminous hands. The Sinn logo is printed in white, whereas the word Einsatzzeitmesser, the AR logo and the date are printed in red, combining for a striking purposeful look.

The case is bead blasted stainless steel with dehumidifying technology and a screw down crown. The pushers are designed for under water operation (tested by yours truly). It is 500m water resistant. The crown and the pushers are on the left side of the watch.

The crystal is sapphire and scratch free.

The 60 click diving bezel has a luminous triangle as the 0/60 marker.

The case back is stainless steel with a lot of relevant information printed on. It has some minor scratches from use.

This watch features the Sinn SZ02 movement which is a heavily in-house modified 7750 chronograph.

The EZM13 comes with its original bracelet, that shows signs of desk diving on the clasp, and an original Sinn silicone dive strap in black. Lug width is 20mm.

The watch measures 41mm in diameter and 15mm thick.

I bought the watch in August 2016 from an AD and there has been no reason for servicing. In fact, it still carries half of its 3 year warranty.

Box, manual and warranty card are included.

I am asking US $2200 OBRO.

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.
    aIMG_4069.JPG IMG_4041.JPG IMG_4044.JPG IMG_4045.JPG IMG_4046.JPG IMG_4047.JPG IMG_4048.JPG IMG_4049.JPG IMG_4050.JPG IMG_4052.JPG IMG_4055.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_4058.JPG IMG_4062.JPG

Myron and George.A like this.
  2. sxl2004 Nov 24, 2017

Black Friday bump

3. sxl2004 Nov 24, 2017

Sold.
    Thanks!