Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sinn EZM1 3H - $4,200 shipped

1. shishy www.hpmor.com May 1, 2019

Hi OF,

For your consideration is my 3H Dial Sinn EZM1, a fantastic watch powered by a Lemania 5100 movement. For an in-depth read on the history/lineage of this watch, I'd point you to this article: http://www.broadarrow.net/ezm1.htm

This version being offered was made for the civilian market.

It has a pure titanium case.

The way the Lemania 5100 movement works: when you start the chrono, one hand for the seconds starts running and, after 60 seconds elapse, the chrono minute hand will move. The watch can effectively time up to 59 minutes and 59 seconds. It has a "destro" design, meaning the crown/pushers are on the left side of the case instead of right (which I've always appreciated as it means they've never gotten caught on my cuffs).

As pictured below, the watch will arrive with a Sinn titanium bracelet (used by the previous owner; has some scuff marks here and there), and on a leather strap that I had DiModell re-create for me to match the original leather strap that belonged with the EZM1s. There is minor creasing on the leather strap from the one or two times I wore it.

I am unaware of the service history of the watch. I've owned it for just under a year and wore it sparingly in my rotation (probably a total of 10 or 15 times). I did wear it for the past 2 days and didn't notice any issues with its timekeeping. I'd measure it on my timegrapher but I managed to break that device a couple weeks ago... :(.

I do not have any box/papers to accompany the watch.

Condition/Flaws to Report:

The only things I'd mention is that there's a tiny scuff mark on the crystal by the 2 o'clock hour marker. It's hard to photograph but I can try again in better lighting. There also appears to be a tiny spec of dust floating around in the dial.

I don't notice either when wearing the watch, but am letting you know in the interest of fill disclosure.

The rest of the case, bezel, pushers, and signed Sinn crown look good to me.

Price

I had some trouble pinning down a price, but thought I'd ask for $4,200.00 shipped with FedEx Overnight in the US. I can be negotiable on the price for anyone interested. If you're outside of the US, I should be able to cover shipping but would like to evaluate it on a case by case basis just in case depending on where exactly you are.

I normally accept payment via PayPal or Bank Transfer. You can find references for me here, on MWR, and CT as "shishy", and I'm also on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/a.shishy/

Please don't hesitate to ask for any more info or pictures if needed. I'm happy to provide them.

Photos

Well, lots of words so far and no pictures... so here goes:

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.JPG
    8.JPG
    9.JPG
    10.jpg
    11.JPG

10.jpg
    Edited May 11, 2019
    tmw57, Kali77, Henneth and 16 others like this.
  2. jam karet May 2, 2019

:thumbsup:

shishy likes this.
  3. shishy www.hpmor.com May 4, 2019

Weekend bump. Finally responded to everyone who expressed interest/had questions. Sorry for the minor delays.

4. shishy www.hpmor.com May 6, 2019

Reduced to $4,200. I'll cover international shipping with full insurance... Just finished checking for a couple interested people in HK/Australia/Singapore/Germany, so it should not be an issue on my end.

Edited May 11, 2019
    Kada65 likes this.
  5. shishy www.hpmor.com May 9, 2019

Bump. Old pic on a zulu strap for fun.

20180919_135033.jpg

tmw57, Nathan1967 and bigsom like this.
  6. shishy www.hpmor.com May 11, 2019

Reducing to $4,200 shipped... Probably the best priced one with bracelet now.

Would like to sell so I can put it towards a different watch.