Forums Latest Members
  1. Myron Mar 11, 2019

For sale today is my Sinn EZM 3. The watch comes complete with box and papers, and still has a couple months left on warranty. It’s running fine and keeping good time with no issues.

The factory strap has gone missing (lost by a previous owner, not me) so I’m selling it with a German-made Jurgen’s rubber strap. If you’d like the Rover Haven shell cordovan one-piece in the picture you can have that one too.

Minor strap changing marks on inside of lugs, and two minor marks on the outside of the crystal’s outer AR coating. They don’t bother me, but they might bother you so I mention it. I’ve tried to show them in my close-ups.

$1250 (USD) OBRO shipped and paypaled in the US. Since I’m a private collector and not a dealer, I don’t accept returns unless the watch arrives substantially different than described and pictured here. Thanks for your understanding.

I have tons of references here and also on WUS, MWR, and MultiTool.org; please have a look and have confidence in my integrity as a seller.

Thanks for looking!

Myron

IMG_0719.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG

George.A, shishy, R3D9 and 1 other person like this.
  2. tmw57 Mar 11, 2019

Cool watch and great seller!
    GLWS...

3. R3D9 Mar 11, 2019

Myron, you always sell the coolest watches. Great seller! GLWS :thumbsup:

4. Myron Mar 11, 2019

Haha, thanks you guys! The truth is that I wouldn't be selling this one except that I have a hankering for a Marathon GSAR Grey Maple, and they occupy pretty much the same niche (tool diver).

Someone earlier asked me about the dehumidification capsule on this Sinn, and I'm pleased to report that it's in great shape, like new even. Here are some fresh pics that I took just now:

IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0724.JPG IMG_0723.JPG IMG_0721.JPG

BenBagbag likes this.
  5. Myron Mar 15, 2019

And sold! Thank you buyer and OF for the space. :)

Myron

DRjre086 likes this.