Forums Latest Members
  1. yinzerniner Aug 21, 2016

For Sale is a Sinn 1746 Klassik, model #1746.0130. The watch is powered by an ETA 2892-A2 movement with a 42 hour power reserve. A fantastic two hand dress watch with a white enamel lacquer dial. Item is very good used condition, TZ Rated conservatively at 88%, with minor swirlies in some polished-finished areas, very feint wear marks in the crystal AR coating. Can't do exact timing due to lack of seconds hand, but doesn't lose or gain a minute over a weeks time so effectively better than +/- 8s/day. Service history unknown, as I'm the second owner, but timing seems within spec, crown winds smoothly and there's no evidence of grime buildup in movement visible through the exhibition caseback. Item comes with the following packaging and materials:

-Black Wood presentation box with internal padding
    -Instruction Manual
    -Watch Head
    -Original Alligator Leather Strap with Sinn Buckle
    -Brand new Hirsch George Performance Strap
    -Sinn metal International Warranty Card (since expired)

Item Specifics are:
    -42 mm Diameter
    -9.5 mm Thickness
    -Sapphire Crystal with dual AR coating
    -Exhibition Sapphire Caseback
    -Water Resistant to 100m
    -Two Hand layout with Date
    -22mm Wide Lugs
    -42 Hour Power reserve
    -ETA 2892-A2 Movement with extra decoration

And now for the pics (please excuse any dust & fingerprints):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My asking price is $1400.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

Edited Aug 21, 2016
  2. yinzerniner Aug 25, 2016

SOLD! Thanks OF!