Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Posts
353
Likes
519
You convinced me, I'm getting that Flat Link bracelet for my chocolate Speedy!
 
Posts
353
Likes
519
Well, I know what you want to say, but the hue is somehow on the cold side of brown 😀 I like it this way, but it is super hard to capture in pictures. The actual "tropical" or aged dials seem warmer...
 
Posts
353
Likes
519
Now I mean those vintage early pre-professional Speedmasters.
 
Posts
4,062
Likes
8,770
You convinced me, I'm getting that Flat Link bracelet for my chocolate Speedy!

Do it.
Well, I know what you want to say, but the hue is somehow on the cold side of brown 😀 I like it this way, but it is super hard to capture in pictures. The actual "tropical" or aged dials seem warmer...
It's probably the sapphire crystal? Makes a big difference
 
Posts
353
Likes
519
Do it.

It's probably the sapphire crystal? Makes a big difference
Is the bracelet from the A11 50th Aniv. or the modern Speedmaster 57?

It could be the effect of the sapphire crystal, but I am not aware whether this particular model was ever sold with Hesalite and will not mod mine to verify; the scratch resistance is a nice feature 😀
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Here are mine. Swatches are for fun. White swatch is counterfeit 🤫
Edited:
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Both together for the first time, finally got the white one back. You can really tell the difference in the bracelets side by side.
Edited: