Show us your Rolex Submariner

Posts
419
Likes
2,111
Spidery 5513 w/papers dated the month my wife and I met (way back in 1988).

 
Posts
2,066
Likes
15,146
dTeOZfh.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
My latest, and 1680 from ~1977. I really didn't need another, but the box and papers pushed it over the edge.

 
Posts
1,414
Likes
759
My latest, and 1680 from ~1977. I really didn't need another, but the box and papers pushed it over the edge.


It's much better than a 16610. Enjoy it.
 
Posts
2,427
Likes
4,700
Other than the extended hardcore sales pitch post of prepped watches above..this one is just for my and your pleasure. 😀
16613 from 1991, transmission of hard-core 80's atmosphere. Peculiar and a solid statement at the same time.
 
Posts
2,218
Likes
6,929
Other than the extended hardcore sales pitch post of prepped watches above..this one is just for my and your pleasure. 😀
16613 from 1991, transmission of hard-core 80's atmosphere. Peculiar and a solid statement at the same time.
Well said!! Amen brother.
 
Posts
1,414
Likes
759
Other than the extended hardcore sales pitch post of prepped watches above..this one is just for my and your pleasure. 😀
16613 from 1991, transmission of hard-core 80's atmosphere. Peculiar and a solid statement at the same time.

It's premium for the chiringuito.

Also I've just once seen a 1680/8 under the sea, professional diving.