Show us your Omega Seamaster

Posts
3,269
Likes
23,490
Here are mine. My first was the Trilogy, followed by the NTTD, White 300m, Blue glossy dial 300m from late 2018, a 2006 2264.50 and most recently a 2004 2531.80.
Wow. Impeccable taste. Nice collection!
 
Posts
4,079
Likes
8,775
Here are mine. My first was the Trilogy, followed by the NTTD, White 300m, Blue glossy dial 300m from late 2018, a 2006 2264.50 and most recently a 2004 2531.80.

Love 'em all, especially the Trilogy and 2264.50!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
My newest acquisition. A 1950's Seamaster 2635 with a 354 bumper and a quite rare honeycomb dial with Breguet numerals.
 
Posts
2,698
Likes
3,017
Not mine but I saw this on IG. Someone put the 3861 Speedmaster bracelet on the AT
 
Posts
6
Likes
42
Not sure if I’ve posted in this thread yet, but loving my Diver 300:
mHpPPnl.jpg
QRV3ViS.jpg
aNUcDA8.jpg
 
Posts
3,269
Likes
23,490
Linen Dial


Gilt Dial


Hobnail Dial
😲 Dibs on that hobnail please. I imagine the list is long. 😁
 
Posts
47
Likes
29
It was Brosnan’s 007 that got me into watches with the Goldeneye blue Diver, back in the ‘90s. Many watches have come and gone since then, but I think I’ll always have a version of the watch that started it all in my (modest) collection.
 
Posts
821
Likes
1,416
This just landed today in the mail. The OG Goldeneye. Something special about this, even though it's quartz. Really, really comfortable and light.