Show us your Omega Seamaster

Posts
4,080
Likes
8,776
From Cobble Beach, just north of Newport, OR.

4mk7fej.jpg


....and required cat picture.

Qhy7vyL.jpg
 
Posts
1,823
Likes
3,552
Wore my new to me AT 38.5 in the sun for the first time. Man, that dial just pops!
 
Posts
388
Likes
192
Happy Easter, dear friends.

Seamaster 300, ref. 233.30.41.21.01.001.
 
Posts
644
Likes
2,270
Wore my new to me AT 38.5 in the sun for the first time. Man, that dial just pops!
I could look at that decking all day and not get tired of it 🥰
 
Posts
3,302
Likes
9,933
From Cobble Beach, just north of Newport, OR.

4mk7fej.jpg


....and required cat picture.

Qhy7vyL.jpg

Nice cat! Didn't know cat pics were required.
Another angle;
 
Posts
72
Likes
281
Here is mine!
I saw your post of the same. 😀 I was there last October so no snow yet. Beautiful hike for sure with amazing views of the Matterhorn all the way.