Posts 5,428 Likes 81,988 Barking mad ·Jul 18, 2020·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Not mine, but I believe this is a prototype for the next LE Speedmaster😁
Posts 2,317 Likes 5,712 ndgal ·Jul 18, 2020 Not mine, but I believe this "Missing" 105.012-65 belongs to one B.Aldrin...
Posts 6,609 Likes 26,776 Scarecrow Boat ·May 4, 2023 Aftermarket case back. Movement also modified for the fun of it to have a metal brake. I'm really curious what the OP originally said and why it was "deleted."
Posts 1,084 Likes 6,012 Twocats ·May 4, 2023·Married... with children Photography is not really my thing as we can tell by my many crap pictures previously posted. This is my FOIS where my mate engraved the First Fart in Space with Snoopy letting one rip.
Posts 7,774 Likes 14,367 Evitzee ·May 4, 2023 Omega sapphire back on a 3575.20 date/moon Speedmaster from ca. 2002, reconditioned cal. 1866 by Adam Lewis.
Posts 1,308 Likes 3,094 marco ·May 4, 2023 2998.5 with Thomas Priek back. Previously owned by Adam Lewis.
Posts 3,578 Likes 13,519 MtV ·May 6, 2023 Caseback from my 105.003-63 which has survived pretty well: A closer look:
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·May 6, 2023 MtV Caseback from my 105.003-63 which has survived pretty well: A closer look: Wowser! That’s the nicest caseback of that iteration that I’ve ever seen! 👍 👍 👍