Forums Latest Members

Should I sell my Speedy Pro (Broken)?

1. Hidro64 Apr 10, 2017

I own a 2010 Speedmaster Pro 3570.50 and had the watch serviced in September 2016 back to perfect condition, including full polish etc.

Unfortunately at the turn of the year the watch suffered a fall and a nasty knock to the bezel! I was absolutely gutted as I had only just paid for the service. I've taken it to Omega who are quoting me £640 to service and repair damaged parts.

Wondering if it's worth just selling as is or paying for the service and then selling? Not sure if people would rather locate the watch repair themselves and also what sort of price I might get in current condition.

2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Apr 10, 2017

Posting some photos of the cosmetic damage, and a list of what Omega says requires repair would help.

Also, a "hello", and words like "please" and "thank you" are always appreciated in advance :cool:

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. M.C.B1974 Apr 10, 2017

Hi,
    Is the watch still working?
    If it was myself I would either have it repaired and keep it or sell as-is, You usually do not redeem the cost of repairs from Omega if you decide to sell.
    If it is just cosmetic issues then I would probably wear the watch and enjoy it.
    Best of luck with the watch:)

4. M.C.B1974 Apr 10, 2017

Posting pictures is always helpful as BlackTalon suggested.