Forums Latest Members
  1. AlbertFer Oct 13, 2017

Hi guys, let me first introduce myself since this is my first thread. My name is Albert and I'm from Spain. I've always loved watches but now I'm more interested into vintage ones. Since my father is ritiring, I want to give him a present and I was thinking about an Omega Seamaster would be the perfect choice since he used to have a similar one when he was younger.

After doing some research, I found this one.

I checked some older threads here, especially the one that @ConElPueblo wrote about how to fish and I'm not sure if I'm more confident or not about bidding on this one. I did my research and it looks authentic to my eyes, but I'm quite new on this world so I'm afraid that I might be buying something that is not worth. My main concern is about the case back which looks way to new if we compared it with the dial, which I think it's authentic (I hope I'm not being rudely novice...)

Thank you for your help guys!

This is such an incredible forum with a lot of information, so thank you for creating this amazing place!

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
  2. ConElPueblo Oct 13, 2017

I'd say that everything checks out, but if I was you I'd listen to MSNWatch' sage advice: This game is all about three things - Condition, condition and condition.

This one, sadly, is not a particularly well-kept example. These references are often available and most of the times they are in much better cosmetic condition.

propervinyl, NT931 and efauser like this.