Forums Latest Members

Shishy is an absolutely great seller!

1. Sculler22 May 12, 2020

I am posting this review after a too long delay. As a first time buyer on OF, I was unaware of some of the finer points in dealing on this forum. Regardless, the transaction was in February, when I bought a Lemania 2-pusher chrono from Shishy. So, better late than never.
    The transaction from start to finish was flawless. The watch was exactly as described, and shipped to me without delay or complication. Communication was frequent and totally reassuring. I can only say that if you are involved in buying a watch from Shishy, you will not have any transactional issues, whatsoever.
    One more related comment: it seems that OF attracts buyers and sellers who are more knowledgeable (excepting the writer of this comment) and more reliable in their dealings than the vast majority of those who use the internet for transactions. I believe that this differentiation, and the fact that negative commentary would have a real effect on a buyer or seller keeps OF as a tremendous resource for all of us. Please, let us all maintain this distinction.

shishy and Northernman like this.