Forums Latest Members
  1. shishy www.hpmor.com Mar 23, 2017

Wanted to share pictures of a Sinn EZM1 I picked up recently :).

Funny story behind it -- it was actually one of those ugly BAPE versions but a member converted it back to its original glory. Here's the link: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f24/bape-ezm1-conversion-normalcy-956529.html

He sold it to someone, who then sold it to me after re-servicing it and adding some final touches. It's basically the EZM1 and has the same Lemania 5100 movement with authentic parts (confirmed).

Right now I'm trying to hunt for strap suggestions -- I'm open to any if anyone has ideas! I'm ambivalent towards the default Sinn Titanium bracelet it had.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rman, adi4, Shibata and 2 others like this.
  2. adi4 Mar 23, 2017

I think you should harken back to its origins with a camo nato strap similar to this Tudor one:

[​IMG]

shishy likes this.
  3. shishy www.hpmor.com Mar 23, 2017

Ooh, that's not a bad idea. I actually have the (gross) camo strap that it came with in the bape version but I can't stand looking at it so I locked it up. The one you posted is way more fitting...

I was also looking at this strap: http://www.bandrbands.com/20mm-gray-vintage-suede-watch-band.aspx

Such a pain trying to decide which strap to get without trying it on first lol

4. sxl2004 Mar 24, 2017

Congrats. Such a nice watch!

5. Myron Mar 24, 2017

Congratulations, and extra points for you in heaven for rescuing the soul of a hideous BAPE and restoring it to its natural state.

I wish I had an EZM-1. Well done.

Myron

6. shishy www.hpmor.com Mar 24, 2017

Wish I did it, but I can't take credit for that - it all goes to namor. Just a proud owner. Thanks though :).

7. Myron Mar 24, 2017

Namor is a great guy! Congratulations to you both!