Forums Latest Members
  1. Jheredia Feb 15, 2018

Hi everyone. I'm looking to service my Constellation 168.017 and I was wondering what kind of price I should be expecting? The crystal needs to be replaced because of a crack and I think I need to get the mainspring replaced as well. I'm located in Westchester NY in case anyone is interested. Thanks I appreciate any thoughts, I don't have a lot of experience yet.

2. turbo_muc Feb 20, 2018

I have brought mine for a full Service to a Omega licensed watchmaker (no obvious defects of the movement but running slow). With crown and original glass they expect EUR 450-500 (USD 550-600). Hope that helps.

3. Shabbaz Feb 20, 2018

Dont go to a omega certified watchmaker. They charge ridiculous prices. You should pay between eur 100 up to eur 250 for a full service depending on your location and availability of watchmakers. Plexi replacement with genuine omega plexi around eur 75. Find yourself a good and affordable (independent) watchmaker...

4. kkt Feb 20, 2018

Nesbit's: vicinity of $600 depending on what parts it needs, that's at an Omega certified watchmaker with a full-service shop with two highly qualified watchmakers and two other persons doing billing, shipping, reception, ordering, simpler things like swapping crystals, gaskets, or bands. Certainly not the cheapest, but very pleasant to work with, and they have an Omega parts account and don't charge me if I bring in a watch they haven't serviced for a pressure check, band swap, or to open the back for photos. Also you'll probably get your watch back in 3-4 weeks, instead of months/years.

5. turbo_muc Feb 20, 2018

Think full service does not include parts if something is broken....

Unfortunately I think I live in a high price town.

6. Shabbaz Feb 20, 2018

Replacing mainspring and plexi for $ 500-$600 is giving money away. I live in a expensive city but I send my watches through post to a watchmaker who is living 200km away. You can buy a 168.017 for $ 500!