Forums Latest Members
  1. Clancy Eccles Feb 16, 2017

Hi all,

I'm living in KSA and there are boutiques in Bahrain and KSA (opens at 9pm?).

I have a a year old Spectre MCO that has a suspect bezel - turns without much purchase like there is no spring. I chalked this up to the bi-directional bezel at first, but it just feels like something is off. Also, I noted the minute hand is a little off at the top of the hour. Not much but....

I also have a 90s Speedmaster Sapphire Sandwich that seems to have a busted mainspring.

Do I just walk in and ask these to be serviced? Any have any experience with service in BAH?

Are there better options for the Speedie via a place I can mail that specializes? I've also noted some rust? under the bezel..barely noticeable but maybe it needs some love.

thanks!
    CE

Edited Feb 16, 2017
  2. Omegamania321 Feb 16, 2017

Hi there,
    I don't know about Bahrain and KSA, but i know that in kuwait which is not very far if you are near Bahrain there is an omega boutique in
    Marina Mall Salmiya they are apparently good from what I've heard. Try to contact them they may be able to help you
    Shop 63 ground floor
    Marina Mall
    +965 222 448 41
    Regards

3. Peemacgee Purrrr-veyor of luxury cat box loungers Feb 16, 2017

Only a short 4 hour drive if you're in Dammam ;)
    We get dozens of KSA bikers here on their Harley's first thing in the morning every weekend
    Lord alone knows what time they set off :eek:

4. Omegamania321 Feb 16, 2017

Sounds like a nice ride, enjoy! :thumbsup:

5. Clancy Eccles Feb 20, 2017

Thanks for the info!!