Serviced 1961 Omega Constellation 14393 - Silk Dial with Onyx Inlet Rose Gold Indices in Steel

SOLD 

Hi everyone,

This is a super unique watch that took my by surprise at every turn. I had never seen a silky dial on an Omega before, it's a smooth creamy silk surface, a bit yellow in hue yet a lot whiter than its appearance in my photos. I think a navy strap could complement this watch as well. Has a unique Japanese inscription on the medallion of all places. I thought 14393 was similar to dog legs - just different lugs, but entirely different dimensions. Has a very crisp case and a very nice pink movement, dial is patinated around the edges. Serviced, only the setting lever changed, original mainspring, new crown and orings. Unused handmade strap from Austria

Price: 679 Euro
Shipping: 15 Euro to EU/UK - 20 Euro to Rest
Payments: Wise or Wire

Hello Kaplan, I'm interesting in your Conny.

Can you give me your best final price?

Thank you

Hello Kaplan, I'm interesting in your Conny.

Thank you
It’s absolutely none of my business, but this question would be best asked in a private message to the seller.

Further to being none of my business, asking a seller to bid against themselves can be frustrating for the seller. It would often be better received if a potential buyer suggests a reasonable offer that can be either declined or countered.

I hope to not corrupt the sales post through my post here, so DM or a new thread would be ideal in continuing the conversation.

It’s likely the €679 that is published in the ad; however, you’re free to privately message the seller with your best offer.

It’s absolutely none of my business, but this question would be best asked in a private message to the seller.

Further to being none of my business, asking a seller to bid against themselves can be frustrating for the seller. It would often be better received if a potential buyer suggests a reasonable offer that can be either declined or countered.

I hope to not corrupt the sales post through my post here, so DM or a new thread would be ideal in continuing the conversation.
You are right.
Edited: