Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko SRP777J Prospex Black Turtle, Sapphire, OEM Bracelet, Made in Japan Model

1. uvalaw2005 May 14, 2018

For sale is my Seiko SRP777J Made in Japan Prospex Black Turtle in very good condition, purchased from Gnomon last October.

Upgraded to a flat sapphire crystal with blue AR coating (and pressure tested) by Duarte at Northeast Watch Works. Also upgraded to OEM bracelet and extra links, and includes brand new black NATO, hang tags, papers, and box. A few scratches on the caseback are the only notable wear beyond normal desk diver marks. Chapter ring and bezel are well-aligned, but bezel only has 60 clicks (clicks on every indice but no half-clicks in between; suspect a bent click spring for anyone who wants to fix/replace, but it's never bothered me).

$250 shipped to US only. Payment via PayPal (I cover fees). Please, no trades. I've had 200+ good transactions on this and other watch forums and eBay feedback is available under the same username (where I've had 1800+ positive transactions). No returns unless the condition of the watch is materially misrepresented.

keNzfny.jpg
    77mTn5O.jpg
    dUrT5Bb.jpg
    IlydR2P.jpg
    IS9nooU.jpg
    RTbrUhd.jpg

Lonestar, Sidrox25 and George.A like this.