Forums Latest Members

SOLD SEIKO SKX013 SLIGHTLY MODDED W/ Box and Tag

1. timeismoney Jul 19, 2020

Hi All,

Up for sale is a summer beater that did not see too much action at all. There is not much to say on this one I supposed. Here are the factory specs:
    • Full reference: SKX013K2.
    • Case material: Stainless Steel.
    • Case diameter: 37 mm.
    • Lug width: 20 mm.
    • Lug-to-lug length: 43 mm.
    • Thickness: 13 mm.
    • Movement: 7s26 (non-hackable)
    • Power reserve: 41 h.
    Modded with a new set of hands and a ceramic diving bezel. The coin edge ceramic bezel has a little give but it is uni-directional still. In addition to the original box and tag, the extra links on the bracelet, original (slightly faded) bezel and the original hands will also be included in this sale. The watch is functioning perfectly and in good condition.

I am asking $350 for the set with free shipping in the CONUS. Please consider the pics in this listing as part of the description and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. All sales are final unless not as described.

Thank you OF for the space and thank you for looking!

IMG_4489.JPG
    IMG_4490.JPG
    IMG_4491.JPG
    IMG_4492.JPG
    IMG_4493.JPG

2. timeismoney Jul 22, 2020

Hump Day Bump!

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 22, 2020

These 013’s are not the easiest to come by and are a wonderful size for your female significant other. Or for you if 42mm divers are too big.

tastefully modded and easily reversible, this is a fair price.

many GF loves her 013 and these bezel upgrades really pop the watch. The bezels are truly the low point on all SKX models.

4. timeismoney Jul 26, 2020

Foo2rama likes this.