Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko SDGZ013 "Limited Panda Reissue"

1. Fer Seamaster Nov 30, 2015

I carry on reducing my collection and raising funds.

Now I am posting for sale a great chronograph from Seiko, the reference SDGZ013. This chronograph is a limited edition to 500 pieces which was marketed between 2014 ending and first quarter of current year. Currently, this watch is impossible to be achieved anywhere except you find somebody selling a preowned unit, as I do.

Watch has the following features:

Case and Bracelet material: Titanium (with Dia-shield treatment)
    Crystal: Sapphire with double antireflection treatment (inside and outside) / See-through back: Hardlex
    Diameter: 41.9 mm (without the crown)
    Thickness: 14.7 mm Weight: 135g
    Movement: 8R48 34J Automatic (with Hand winding and Hack function)
    Accuracy: +25/-15 sec/day. My unit is observed much better at -8 sec/day,
    Power reserve: 45 Hour
    Water resistance: 10 ATM
    48.9mm x 41.9mm x 14.7mm

This piece is in excelent condition (as no other option with a watch which has been in my daily rotation and only has taken its turn a couple of times), I would remark only a super-small swirl in the clasp, as per the picture bellow. Mechanically is perfect -including the great contemporary caliber 6R48, one of the finest current chronos, IMHO. It is under international warranty until end of 2015.

This watch is for sale at 2.000 EUR plus shipping. I accept Paypal, but cost shall be covered by buyer.

I have a couple of references on this forum, and also in other international forums.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, a photo from internet from the SCWF member merly, where you can find a side-by-side shot with the historic reference 6138-8020 "Panda":

[​IMG]

watchdaddy1 likes this.
  2. Fer Seamaster Dec 5, 2015

Lots of interested members, but watch is still available.

Only this one for sale in internet currently.

boostedsti likes this.